Adidas Seawolf Cup Six-A-Side - Girls 7/23/17
July 23, 2017
Over the last 19 years the Adidas Seawolf Cup - Six-a-Side Tournament has grown into one of the largest soccer events in Northern California!
Players, parents and coaches all agree that the Six-a-Side is one of the most exciting and fun formats for player development. We look forward to seeing you this July!
Boys - 6v6 Tournament - Saturday, July 22
Girls - 6v6 Tournament - Sunday, July 23
LAST YEAR, OVER 150 TEAMS ENJOYED AN EXCITING DAY OF NON-STOP PLAYING AND SCORING. MANY TEAMS REPORT THAT THIS TOURNAMENT HAS BECOME THE HIGHLIGHT OF THEIR PRE-SEASON.
IMAGINE.......OVER 225 GAMES, PLAYED ON ONE DAY ON 12 FINE FIELDS - ENJOY A UNIQUE DAY OF SOCCER THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER
EARLY BIRD (Before June 1st): $245
PRE-REGISTRATION (Before June 30th): $275
REGULAR REGISTRATION (After July 1st): $295
• Multiple team discount: save an extra $25 per team (applications must be mailed in same envelope.) If paying by Credit Card, put a note with the other team names in your registration
• We recommend only putting 10 players per roster. However, you are allowed to roster up to 13. (If you have 14 players, split your team into 2!)
First place teams will receive championship T-shirts (up to 10 players and 1 coach), and a team trophy. (Championship teams can buy additional champ shirts for $10)
All games are at...
Sonoma State University
1801 East Cotati Avenue
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Email – email@example.com for more information!
Fax - 707-540-6352
Register Early!!! - 25 Teams Missed Out on the Fun Last Year
• Teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
• Players may be part of an organized club team or one assembled specifically for this tournament.
• Bring a maximum of 13 players per team, however we recommend having a small roster - (8-10 players). If you have a large roster 10-13 or more, consider splitting your team into 2! It is really easy to add guest players for this tournament.
• Five players and one goalkeeper will be on the field at one time.
• We guarantee lots of scoring and excitement.
• Guaranteed four, thirty minute games. (Central Time)
• Games will be played on 44 x 50 yard fields with regulation goals.
• BU-09 through BU-19
• GU-09 through GU-19
All interested referees please email Ben Langwith at firstname.lastname@example.org
ANY TEAM THAT SIGNS UP FOR THE WRONG AGE GROUP WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED A SPOT IN THE TOURNAMENT UNLESS THERE IS ROOM IN THE APPROPRIATE AGE GROUP. IF THERE IS NO ROOM IN THE PROPER AGE GROUP THE TEAM WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNLESS THE TOURNAMENT FILLS THEIR SPOT.
Any questions? Information? free Brochure?
Write us at email@example.com
We hope to see you at the tourney.